Terms and conditions
- 1. The Club has factored your debt to it to Principal Finance Pty Ltd A.B.N. 49 008 081 712 (“Principal”). Accordingly, Principal will collect your instalments.
- 2. If an instalment is not paid when it is due, you will be sent a notice of default by Principal. If the instalment remains unpaid for more than 7 days after that notice is received by you, you will be liable to pay all remaining unpaid instalments immediately. The Club may also cancel your membership without further notice to you.
- 3. Payment defaults may incur a late fee and/or a reprocessing fee.
- 4. You agree to keep Principal informed of any changes to your contact, bank or card details to enable Principal to collect your instalments.
- 5. In collecting instalments, Principal will collect, use, store and disclose your personal information, but Principal must do so in accordance with Principal’s Privacy Statement, which you can access at www.principal.com.au/privacy.html.
- 6. You agree to Principal so collecting, using, storing and disclosing your personal information in accordance with Principal’s Privacy Statement.